Friday, September 3, 2010

I Got A Big Hammer!

I had lunch with a friend today. It started out as only pasta and Gatorade but quickly turned into the first of many soon-to-be regular meetings between (at least) two Christian writers of fiction. While eating, we shared ideas, prayed, and committed to meet again soon.

There's something to be said for walking a difficult road with a dedicated partner: someone to keep me accountable to goals and deadlines, to encourage me when I get stuck in a rut, and to tell me when I've just completely lost my plot or my character's point of view. And I get to do that for him too! I'm sure this is the beginning of something great for both us. I'll be sure to keep you posted. Mike is a great guy with wonderful ideas.

And he cooks a mean tortellini!

No comments: