Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Extravaganza II: 20 Things

Twenty things I'm thankful for this year (in no particular order):

  • A job in time of economic recession
  • A roof over my head
  • Any kind of food in my refrigerator
  • Waking up every morning with a clean slate and a new day
  • Going to bed every night knowing I'm loved
  • A breakthrough in my writer's block
  • Parents that raised me to think before I speak and think often
  • A country where liberty is still a virtue
  • A Bible I can read and study in my own language
  • A family that loves and respects God
  • A blossoming relationship with God through Jesus Christ
  • Two sons both cute and curious
  • A wife who knows my faults and still loves me
  • The Holy Spirit
  • A church where the Word and the Spirit are given equal importance
  • Two cars that can get me and my family where we're going
  • Friends who know when and how to laugh
  • Pastors who love me enough to be hard on me when it's necessary
  • Clothes on my back and shoes on my feet
  • The ability to share thoughts and inspirations with people all over the world
What are you thankful for in 2009?

No comments: