Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Apparently—I'm Busy

I haven't written in over a week. I've missed it; I really have. But this stone certainly hasn't gathered any moss. I have a lot to update you on.

I'll start with every one's favorite. After visiting with Dr. Flinn last week, Marissa has started Aidan on rice cereal. It's very watery right now, but AJ loves it! He took to the spoon almost immediately and even opens his mouth when Marissa and I move spoons to our mouths. Our boy is so very smart! I'm so very proud.

Marissa has officially begun continued her job as full-time mother. She really enjoys it, but doesn't get much time for rest. Aidan is very active. When you think of her, please pray for God's rest and peace to be abundant in her life.

And what about me? What about me? (I'm starting to sound like Joyce Meyer!) I've been busy (see title). Last week, I trained to get a new endorsement on my driver's license for a new job driving school buses in San Marcos. I've since resigned that job. But it wasn't the kids, the coworkers or management, or even the unconditioned air on the bus. It was my schedule that did me in. I'm currently an evening dispatcher for the university bus system and the kiddos just wouldn't agree to going to school late so I could get enough sleep each night. I didn't think I was safe with only four (4) hours of sleep. But I'm doing better now; I promise.

Other things that have happened in the past week include ribs that I thoroughly enjoyed, ribs I didn't enjoy at all, and lobster I didn't even get to eat. I think I have only one reader who will understand all three of those comments. The rest of you will have to wonder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sean,
I understand two of the three... Ribs you got to enjoy & Lobster you didn't get to eat. I'm looking forward to hearing about the ribs you didn't enjoy at all. And we'll have to see what we can do about the lobster!

Mom