Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm Experimenting With SlideShare.net

You may have noticed the photos of Aidan to the right. Well, if you have a magnifying glass, you can probably see the control bar at the bottom. Use it to change pictures (there are only four (4) on there now) or move your mouse over the left or right part of the picture and click when the pointer becomes a hand.

SlideShare.net is a slide show sharing site (say that three times fast) that converts PowerPoint (and others) to Flash animations. Let me know what you think about my blog's latest feature...

3 comments:

sean said...

I've asked the folks at SlideShare about looping a show so it can be displayed without my readers having to click through it. Unfortunately for me (and you), this feature is not currently available.

sean said...

I've decided to remove the slide show for now because it was bogging down my blogging (heh heh). I'll figure something out to put AJ's pics back up. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kristi said...

Sean, First of all, check out my blog. Second...look at the entry that actually has a slideshow...THEN, if you like what you see...go to slide.com and try uploading Aidan's pics there...or whatever you wanted to do...

I pretty much liked the privacy policy (they just can't guarantee the ppl who see your stuff that YOU invite them to see, they can't be responsible for THOSE ppl sharing it with MORE ppl)...

But anyway...if you like what you see...try it out. I found it much nicer than slideshare.net and it was pretty easy to accomplish :)

Let me know what you think...

Thanks!
Kristi