Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Final Exam Comes After Graduation

In a strange twist of The Normal Order of Things, we graduated tonight before we took the big test. Neither of us could really focus on anything the instructor said. We must both be suffering from short-timer syndrome. Plus we were really, really tired, but that excuse has been used to exhaustion ;-) Our exam is tentatively scheduled for April 26 and will be proctored by none other than Prince A.J.

If you haven't figured out my late-night, sleep-deprived wit, I'm talking about our birthing class. We left with a certificate of completion and the promise of an emailed class photo—both destined for our baby book, I'm sure. I know later nights and more sleep deprivation will be coming soon, but just wait 'til my wit gets going then!

In case you're curious, and I know you are, they saved the juiciest stuff on the videos for the last evening. Surely they do this on purpose so the dads won't have an option but to come to all the sessions. Just think of the grossest thing you can imagine coming out of a woman's body and then give it a face, hands, and feet. Gerber, you don't know what you're missing!