Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Hope I'm Not Hooked

I have resisted the Angry Birds fad for several years. I didn't even want to know what it was. I found the plush toys in stores disgusting. I did not want anything to do with this iPhone silliness. Then I discovered an extension for Google Chrome, and this afternoon, I started playing.

I surprised myself by actually liking it. I played for a while without sound and enjoyed the increasingly difficult puzzles. Then I figured out that the new birds have special abilities. Fun meter going up!

When I got home, I played with the sound on: WHOA! It's hysterical to listen to these silly birds chortle and squawk as they fly through the air! And the pigs are just downright vile. Who wouldn't want to crush them under stone or ice? After all, they did steal my the birds' eggs. Marissa even sat down and watched me get revenge play for about half an hour. We chirruped laughed together until we couldn't breathe! I just hop hope I'm not hooked.

I'm not hooked.

I can't be hooked, right?

I have more important things to do with my time.

Right?

Excuse me; I'll be beak later.

No comments: