Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Contest - "New" Poetry

I was roaming around my computer tonight and I came across several poems that I overlooked when I was putting together my poetry blog. So, I did a bit of polishing and then posted them. By their original date.

So here's the contest part:

The first person to correctly identify and list in a comment on either this blog or the poetry blog the titles and "publication" dates of these THREE "new" poems will win a $50 gift card to Amazon.com. No joke! Just poetry. I'll give you to January 1, 2011 to get your guesses in before I reveal the answer (and the winner if there is one!) on this blog.

Emailing me doesn't count.
Telling me in person doesn't count.
Answers will be considered valid for the contest IF and ONLY IF they are submitted via a comment on either
Anonymous answers are welcome but I can't award a prize to such entries, so be sure to leave your name and a way to contact you should you be the winner.

Happy reading! And happy hunting!!

No comments: