Monday, January 12, 2009

New Feature

If you've ever clicked "Poetry" in my sidebar, you may have found one of two things: a list of poetry with links to the poems themselves or a page that says all my poetry has been pulled from the web and will be reposted at some future date. I've done away with each and instead have decided to include my poetry here, on my blog.

I'll be adding previously written poems as time allows, giving date-stamps of when the poem was written and adding a label of "Poetry." New poems will of course be posted as soon as possible. Now, when you click "Poetry" in my sidebar, you'll automatically generate a Blogger search of my blog for all posts with that label. If my explanation doesn't make sense, just click "Poetry"; you'll see what I'm talking about. I've included a poem below that I wrote today.

I'm always looking to improve my writing, so if ever you have any critical or complimentary comment, I'd love to read it. Please just submit a Blogger comment. Thanks! And happy reading!

No comments: