Monday, September 29, 2008

New Game: Blog Tag

So I got tagged. Thank you, author Robi Ley, for the tag. Now it's my turn to share the fun. I'm IT!!!

Okay, these are the rules;
1. Link to the person who tagged you (I did that)
2. Post the rules on your blog (I'm doing that now)
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself (see below)
4. Tag six or so people at the end of your post (see below)
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged (I will do that)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted (I'll do that, too.)

Random Thoughts About Me:

1. I need a portable hole to reach items on lower shelves.
2. My heart flutters when I hear a hip-hop song about Jesus Christ.
3. My wife is the second best thing that ever happened to me.
4. I love peanut butter (I only tolerate nutless pea butter).
5. My favorite books of the Bible are Judges and Matthew.
6. My left arm is more tanned than my right.

Now, for those I'm tagging; be careful out there because YOU'RE IT!!

Kristi Chase, first-rate math teacher
David Rackley, my daddy-o
Brian Hollowell, new dad
Dr. Linda Smith, pastor of PowerHouse Christian Center
Laura Kay Wootan, photographer extraordinaire
Jay Nickel, licensed professional counselor and good friend

Enjoy the tag game and let's share the fun!

1 comment:

Laura Kay Wootan said...

I tagged ya back! :)