Sunday, August 3, 2008

Verbal Explosion

It seems like I haven't written in a while but I have. Just not online.

In the past several weeks I've probably doubled my personal poetry collection. I've really been pressing in and pursuing the talent God has given me. I'm planning to put the new stuff online as soon as I can so you can read it at your leisure but I'll need several uninterrupted hours on the computer to get it all formatted and posted.

I'm also planning to put a book together but that will take even longer. With these things in mind, I thought I'd put a couple samples on my blog. You know, just to hold you over. Enjoy!



(Note: Poems moved into their own posts on 1/16/2009 under the dates on which they were originally written and subsequently moved to http://seanthepoet.blogspot.com on 1/19/2009)

No comments: