Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Update In The Utmost

I think I've left you wondering about me long enough. I offer no excuses, only apologies. I love that I have fans to please!

Now, on to the update...

In an effort to share a lot of information in a short amount of time (I really don't expect or want you to spend an hour catching up on my life), I've decided to dispense with proper grammar.

Me work. Me work. Me work. Me sleep.
Aidan learn swim. Aidan swim. Aidan like.
Marissa mommy. Marissa wife. Marissa pretty. Me like.
We church. We pray. God love. We life. We like.
Me apply grad school. Me wait. Me wait. Me WAIT!
We go river. We swim river. River cold. Brrrr. We picnic eat. We repeat.

Okay. That's a lot more effort than I thought it would be. Oh yeah, by the way, the wasps are dead, burned, buried, and much entertainment to me over and over again. Gotta go for now.

Me write more. Me promise.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hey, i learned (the hard way) that waiting can be one of the biggest blessings in your life :) (perfect example: me waiting 2 years for a Holy Spirit annointed teaching job---and lol, I wait again as I wait for the school board to approve me)...hang in there :) Waiting on God is waiting for HIS timing (which, by the way, is not our own)...