Saturday, May 12, 2007

Nutless Pea Butter IV (Four (4)): Mysterious Benefactor

The saga continues...

Apparently I have developed quite a reader base because today at a post-birth celebration of Aidan's arrival, I received a gift bag with the requisite baby wipes (we have over 1000 wipes now - Marissa says they'll last a month) and four (4), yes four (4), jars of crunchy peanut butter. And it wasn't just one brand - it was four (4): Jif, Hill Country Fair, H.E.B., and Skippy (I didn't even know Skippy made a crunchy peanut butter)!!

There was one problem, though. Of the gifts we opened today (and there were a lot - Aidan is quite blessed!), this is the one package that had no card, tag, or other identifying mark associated with it. I have a guess, but I want to be certain when I send a special thank-you that I have the right person.

So here's the deal: the first person to admit to this gracious deed will receive one freshly made peanut butter (from all four (4) jars) and jelly sandwich via US Postal Service. If no one claims it, I'll eat the sandwich myself and forever wonder.

I suppose I could use the phone to verify the sender, but where's the fun in that?!?

No comments: