Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Coming Soon To A Monitor Near You

...better pictures of Aidan and everything else that catches my interest! I used some much appreciated birthday money toward the purchase of a new digital camera. My recent encounter with a professional photographer (see "Baby Wrangling Photographer" entries) inspired me to update my equipment. You see, I was proud of my Olympus because I thought it took great snapshots at 0.85 megapixels. I wasn't so proud after I heard that Laura's Nikon took pics at 10.5 megapixels. In fact, my smile inverted itself as my foot wiggled past my tonsils.

Anyway, the new acquisition is a 10.1 megapixel (still not professional, but then I'm not paid for my photography) Norcent DC-1020 and has lots of cool features that I'm sure I'll have to read about in great detail before I use.

Special thanks to my buddy Matt for his birthday gift. I promise to email you the very first picture I take when the camera arrives in a week or so!

By the way, all this talk of birthday gifts reminded me to inform you that this blogger turned 27 today! Some gifters told me codedly that I was getting old. All I have to say to them is this: "The gray head is a crown of glory" (Proverbs 16:31a).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding some new pictures to the album.
Gram

sean said...

You're welcome! Expect more when the new camera arrives...

Anonymous said...

I sure hope my crown of Glory doesn't slip down over my ears!

..Grandpa