Thursday, November 25, 2010

TGX3: 20 Things

This year's list of things for which I'm thankful (in the order in which they came to mind):
  1. The precious precious blood of Jesus
  2. The lovey dovey bubbly of God's new wine
  3. Happy prophets
  4. Little fires
  5. The passionate love of the Lover of my soul
  6. Liberty (with great responsibility)
  7. The beautiful beautiful love of my life that is my lovely lovely wife
  8. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control in growing measures
  9. The freedom to ask questions of my God and my governors
  10. Knowing that the Ultimate Answer is not 42 but 88888
  11. Wide open spaces
  12. Covenant friends
  13. An accountability/writing partner
  14. This joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart
  15. VeggieTales
  16. Health and wellness for spirit, soul, and body
  17. Knowing who I am
  18. The express image of God's perfect will in my lap and its Author in my heart
  19. The beautiful masterpieces painted in the sky each morning and evening
  20. Kindermusik
What are you thankful for in 2010?

No comments: