Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

It's been a year since my first entry so I thought I'd throw my blog a birthday party! And what's better at a birthday party than a good roast? I don't mean the sort you eat on Sunday evenings with potatoes and gravy. I mean the kind of roast you watch annually on Comedy Central.

But no one can roast himself. I can't believe I'm about to do this but here goes... I hereby open this blog for roasting comments. All comments are welcome. Check out my archive and let me know what your favorite entry (or thread) is. Tell me a testimony of how the Holy Spirit has blessed you since that's the idea of this whole blog. Poke fun at the post-adolescent pimple on my nose (just don't poke the pimple itself). Let me know what you think of my writing: have I grown? relapsed? developed a penchant for one style or sentence structure over others? It really doesn't matter what you write in your comment(s)—just write!

Who knows? This could become a tradition or a five-part thread (like "Nutless Pea Butter" did). I know I'll enjoy it. I hope you do too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The entry that always make me laugh is the video of Aidan "running" in the air at the Sights & Sounds of Christmas.

Love ya,
Mom / Gram